When we start a new role at work, there is always training to make sure we're ready for it, but what about training for the role of a spouse? Set yourself and your marriage up for success with this marriage preparation (read: training) course!
This course helps you prepare for marriage by learning essential skills including, how to:
- build friendship and trust
- communicate and repair through conflict
- shift to a relationship mindset
- share in the tasks of the home
- set boundaries that are balanced with compassion
- protect your marriage against feelings of betrayal
- know each other more deeply
- maintain your personal identity in marriage
- understand and fulfill both of your hopes and dreams
This is an essential course if you plan to be married or are already married!
We all want amazing relationships...💙with our spouse, children, our family and friends.
While it’s easy to access great information from online and books, we often don’t get a chance to sit with it and apply it into our busy lives. My goal in this contemplation series is to help you create a few minutes of intentional space in your mind and heart, to reflect on how to include essential nurturing ingredients into your relationships. 🌿
This guided audio contemplation series helps you visualize and practice nourishing your relationships with seven essential ingredients inspired by Islam and Psychology. It is packed with practical exercises you can personalize to your own relationships. Each session is less than 10 minutes.
Copyright © 2019 Connectful.org - All Rights Reserved.